Is it difficult to master React? How difficult is it? My readers ask some of these questions to me through emails and other channels. I thought, a detailed write up about the same would be the best possible answer.
The first expression returns a concatenated string, whereas the second expression does an arithmetic subtraction and returns a number.
I would suggest learning the following,
- Data Types
- Basic programming – loops, conditions, etc
- Objects – again they are huge
- Object-Oriented Programming/ Prototypal Inheritance.
I may have missed something, but at least you will get some idea.
Now coming back to the question – How difficult is it to master React?
Along with coding you also need to learn how to,
- debug your application – you can try the React developer tool extension for Chrome.
- write tests – you can have a look at JEST, Snapshot testing with Enzyme, React Testing Library.
These are additional stuff and resources. So once you have some hands-on with React, you can expand your range. This will help you become the complete developer.
I hope you it is clear now. Cheers! 🙂
Other interesting topics: